Wednesday, October 14, 2009

today

i got to normandale, and my first class started in 3 minutes, but i just wanted to sit down for a second and i was really tired. so then i wake up and there's 5 minutes left of class, so i figure i'll just close my eyes until that class gets out and then go to my next class. so then i open my eyes again and it's halfway through my next class. so then i just figured i'm screwed anyways and then close my eyes again, and wake up 10 minutes before my 3rd class, so i walk to that class, and it's calculus, and i realize i don't have anything to write with. and then i go to public speaking after that, and listen to soem good speeches. then after school i hung out with alex for a long time. we ordered dominos. it took them 2 hours and 20 minutes to get us the worng food. apparently when i ordered it off the internet the first time, the driver couldn't find my house, and gave up and they cancelled my order. then i called back and the guy told me abotu it so then they put my order back in the system, and it got here 2 hours and 20 mintues after it was supposed to, then when i went downstairs i realized that they gave us one of the wrong kidn of pasta bowl, and no drinks, so then i called them up and told the guy, and he bitched for awhile abotu the new chick, and then decided to give me a credit for a free pasta bowl and 2-liter drink. we also watched a movie (jennifer's body, good movie, with megan fox) then she got driven home and i went to cat's house to see cat and tom. we had a long argument about what time we should meet up tomorrow and whether we should get food, before after, or during the trip to drake. we eventually decided on soemthing, but i'm not sure what. i guess i'll find out tomorrow. then i came how, now this

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Very interesting day. I think this is your longest post ever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay paul blogged and i'm IN the blog too!!! woot
    yeah that delivery SUCKED giant balls, but thanksfor the food :]
    i love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete